Senior Residential Mortgage Advisor
Fraser Valley, BC
SENIOR RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE ADVISOR
WHO WE ARE:
We are a boutique Mortgage Brokerage focused on hiring and developing #1 Top Mortgage Advisors.
We are committed to following values: Trust, Clarity, Strategy, Mutual Cooperation and Results Oriented. We expect Trust among advisors, clients and partners. We strive for clarity and transparency in our business and with lender partners. We educate our clients with strategies to help them achieve their goals vs only discounting mortgage rates. We work as a team and we are not suited for advisors that only want to take and not give to the group. And we are results oriented; we get results for clients, partners and customers.
As a member of the Team, you will be given the opportunity to work in a busy and growing Real Estate Office in the Fraser Valley serving the realtors and their clients. You are responsible for developing the relationships with the realtors, serving their customers mortgage needs and providing expert knowledge and advice on a wide range of mortgage products while focusing on the customer’s priorities. You need to be confident, knowledgeable, results oriented and have people’s skills. Your goal is to become the #1 Top Broker for the office.
Role Specific Accountability include, but are not limited to the following:
• Contact realtors at the office and introduce yourself.
• Follow up with the office realtors on a consistent basis.
• Go with the realtors to open houses to answer customer’s questions and take applications.
• Provide mortgage solutions using your knowledge base of mortgage products available.
• Do joint calls with realtors for customers in need of a mortgage to their office, home or other.
• Negotiate, structure and evaluate mortgage applications and provide advice with authority.
• Submit to lenders requests for mortgage financing and maintaining high efficiency ratios.
• Maintain knowledge of all applicable underwriting guidelines.
• Available to work extended hours and weekends.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:
• Current Sub Mortgage broker License
• 5+ years of mortgage and sales experience
• 2+ Canadian Banking experience or other Financial Services experience is considered an asset
• Filogix & Lender’s guidelines knowledge
• Possess solid personal and business skills
• Bilingual/multilingual considered a great asset
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to present and instill confidence with the customer
• A successful track record in sales of +$12M per year
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Exhibits solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent initiative and organizational skills
• Excellent judgment / must be able to make independent decisions
• Customer Service focused
• High attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable / able to multi-task under pressure
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and follow-up on work
• Sense of humor is an asset
Posted: April 25, 2013
Functions: Sales, Finance
Industries: Residential Mortgage
Compensation: Finders Fee, Volume Bonus and Other Compensation
Confidential: All requests are kept strictly confidential
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org